At Montrose, we want you to feel like family. Surrounded by the most beautiful scenery of God’s creation, the possibilities are as endless as the mountains!
With over 106 years of experience, our staff has assisted groups of all types and sizes to plan events. Allow us to help you brainstorm new and creative ways to engage your guests in learning, spiritual growth, and fun!
We will plan meals to work conveniently around your activities and events. We serve a wide variety of foods from traditional American fare to ethnic foods. We enjoy brainstorming with you to craft creative meals options and serve tasty snacks like our chocolate fountain! We have planned meals around event themes, hosted outdoor BBQs, delivered meals to various locations, and will happily consider any plans you have to make your retreat successful and delicious! When you come to Montrose, we view your stay with us, not as at a retreat center, but as guests in our home!
A typical adult retreat for a weekend using our hotel or motel rooms is $190 per person. A typical youth retreat using our dorms is $102 per person. Contact us to get a specific quote to meet your needs.
When you stay at Montrose for a weekend getaway or for a vacation experience, our local area is full of fun activities your entire group will enjoy! We are close to a variety of “old favorites” as well as unique attractions.
- Conklin Players Club 607-775-3042
- Mountain Maple Public Golf Course 570-965-2040
- Shadowbrook Golf Course 800-955-0295
- Tall Pines Golf Course 570-553-4653
- Maplewood Lanes 570-278-4307
- Elk Mountain Ski Area 570-679-4400
- Sno Mountain 800-Got-Snow
- Lackwanna Coal Mine 570-963-MINE
- Old Mill Village 570-465-3448
- Oldest House in Northeastern PA 570-869-1752
- P.P. Bliss Gospel Songwriters Museum 570-247-7683
- Ross Park Zoo 607-724-5461
- Salt Springs State Park
- Steamtown National Historic Site 570-340-5200
- Trolley Station & Museum 570-963-6590
Visit Susquehanna County, PA, website